Sunday, March 2, 2008

KR feeds a dragon

3 comments:

The Dally Llama said...

You guys are the biggest freaking girls I have ever met. Did you seriously use barbeque tongs to pick up a thing of crickets? You know they can't bite you, right? About the worst thing feeder crickets can do is stink really bad.

Have you learned yet that after they escape, they crawl into your wall, grow wings and learn how to chirp? You will.

Really funny video though. I laughed the whole time. Cool lizard too.

Shauna said...

well good thing dallas is that we dont actually live in that house and the people that i nanny for do...so i dont have to live with flying feeder crickets living in my walls :)

and im sorry creepy little critters all over your hands IS unbareable. Which is why the tongs were useful.

The Dally Llama said...

You and I obviously had VERY different childhoods.